Thursday 25 April 2013

About LoveStar1


About LoveStar1



Jenni
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
A full time teacher assistant, concert-enthusiast, who is deeply in love with a man.


A shop that became due to a slight obsession with paper.

Growing up, a child of a single father with three kids, we had to be resourceful. We didn't have a lot of money and I appreciated what we did have. I began crafting with anything around the house. I would make things out of paper, beads, paint, clay, and just about anything else you can think of. 


As I got older, I continued to create for the family. Making scrapbooks and various home decorations led me to these banners. Shopping on Etsy, I became fascinated with the many crafters here. I knew I should have my own shop. Because the possibilities are endless, I thought I should share. 


I feel it's best to keep the price reasonable for everyone, but the styles are priceless. There is a banner for anyone. If you don't see something you love contact me.


I hope that these simple yet unique banners make any happy home even happier!



Yellow Bunting Banner


Circle Arrow Banner


Star Party Banner






Girlie Bunting Banner



LoveStar1
















1 comment:

  1. Aw, how sweet. Thanks so much for featuring my shop.
    I love this team!

    ReplyDelete

EFPTEAM Comments