Thursday 18 April 2013

About loovee


About loovee


Aysun
Owner, Maker, Designer, Curator
HELLO,
My name is Aysun and I was born in Agean Cost of Turkey..My mother's family has traditionally gained its income from creating beautiful Handwoven Towels.This is the usual experience for me growing up in educated family..



My families Tradational Peshtemal Story

HELLO,
My name is Aysun and I was born in Agean Cost of Turkey..My mother's family has traditionally gained its income from creating beautiful Handwoven Towels and cotton home decorations..This is the usual experience for me growing up in educated family..


l am an lnterior Designer and designed lots of houses more than 20 years ..
l am married an have 15 years old doughter,she is our model in our store.
l have been working with my family for 5 years in our family atelier.
There are 5 hand woven looms and 2 hand machine looms in our atelier..



Our market was only Turkey before Etsy but now we sell our products all around the world.
Thank you so much for supporting our business
God Bless you All

Eco Friendly Hand Woven Cotton PESHTEMAL







NATURAL Cotton,Eco Friendly PESHTEMALS






Face Towel Handwoven Peshkir



Face Towel Handwoven Peshkir



loovee










No comments:

Post a Comment

EFPTEAM Comments