Sunday 17 March 2013

About BLintonPhotography


Becky Linton
Owner
Wife, Mother, Photographer, Artist/Crafter, Traveler, Vintage Lover, Foodie


I feel blessed to have found what I truly love, and am happy to be able to share it!



I have always been making things and knew that one day I wanted to sell what I was creating. From an early age, my mom set this example for me. She was an original mompreneur. Once I got a digital camera, I knew I had found my true bliss, and there was no turning back!

Photography has been a part of my life since my teen years. I took my first photography class in high school, in the early eighties. I continued with more classes in college and spent many hours in the dark room. It was always exciting to put a piece of paper in a chemical bath and watch an image slowly appear. The process is different now, but I still love seeing a photo "develop".

I enjoy taking photos of our natural world and exploring natural light. There is so much beauty to be found. For me, nowhere is this truer, than at the beach. Having grown up on a small island in Alaska, I spent many hours on the beach, and being near the ocean is a part of who I am. Now that I live in the Pacific Northwest, I still spend many hours at the beach with my husband and two daughters. The Pacific Northwest is truly a unique place, with its many inlets, islands and miles of beaches.



While at the beach, I can't help filling my pockets with beautiful shells and stones and collecting beach glass and pieces of driftwood. I have jars and baskets filled with these treasures, and I love using them as subjects in my photos.



Having this Etsy shop is a dream come true. I love everything about it: taking the photos and processing them, packaging them to send to customers and making my shop a place people want to visit.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

~Becky
















BLintonPhotography

Beach Photos | Kitchen Art | Flower Photography



1 comment:

EFPTEAM Comments